A Peek at the Fun: Do you have a teen party coming up? If so, we have some fun and simple Minute to Win it Games for teens you will want to include!
If you have ever thrown a party with a bunch of teenagers, you know it’s not all that different from having a bunch of toddlers around! Keep them fed and entertained, and you’ll have a hit of a party! 🙂 So our best advice when throwing a party for a teen, keep some fun party games on hand. And we have some really fun and simple minute to win it games for teens that are perfect for your next party.
Fun and Simple Minute to Win It Games for Teens:
Have you ever played minute to win it games? They are fast moving games, typically played in a minute or less. They are also very social games with lots of interactions, making them a perfect party game for teenagers.
If you need instructions on how to play, we have them right here…
Now you know how to play, let’s show you the party games!
You can play any of these games one at a time, letting each player take their turn. Or you can play these in groups, letting more than one person play at a time. The supplies listed for each game is for one person. You can decide what works best for your party!
The Breakfast Scramble Minute to Win it Game:
- Cereal Boxes: For this game you will need several cereal boxes, cut into puzzle pieces. Simply cut the front of a cereal box into 16 equal pieces. Once you one box cut, put it into a plastic bag to keep the pieces together.
- Give each player or team one bag of the puzzle pieces.
- When you say go, they must assemble the puzzle as quickly as possible. You can have them racing the clock, giving them one minute to finish, or you can have them race each other.
Paper Dragon Minute to Win it Game:
- 2 Rolls of Party Streamers
- Player must unroll 2 rolls of party streamers using only their hands and arms.
- Set the streamer rolls at the player’s feet with the player holding one end of one streamer roll in each hand.
- When the clock starts, the player may begin unspooling the streamers. Player may not kick, throw, or grab the spool directly.
- If the spool breaks, the player may pick up the end and continue
- To complete this game, both rolls of streamers much be unrolled and off the ground within 60 seconds.
Minute to Win it Games:
Moving on Up Minute to Win it Game:
- 40 Plastic Cups-one either a different color, or simply write on one cup the word “done.”
- Player must hold a stack of cups with the one that’s marked “done” at the bottom. Player must move 1 cup at a time from the top to the bottom of the stack, trying to cycle the “done” cup back to the bottom of the stack.
- Set up the stack of 40 cups with the “done” one of the bottom.
- When the clock starts, the player may grab a single cup from the top of the stack and place it on the bottom of the stack.
- Player must use 1 hand to grab each cup, and must alternate hands with each cup.
- If more than 1 cup is removed at a time, player must place all cups that are outside the stack back at the top of the stack before continuing.
- Player must play the game from a standing position.
- To complete the game, the “done” cup must be placed on the bottom of the stack after traveling through the stack of cups. This must be completed within 60 seconds.
- To score, you can decide if you want to give one point per cup that is moved. Or just points for a win.
Penny Hose Minute to Win it Game:
- 1 Pair of Pantyhose
- 2 Pennies
- Player must remove one penny from each leg of a pair of pantyhose using only their hands.
- Start by placing one penny in the bottom of each leg of the pantyhose. Player begins with his or her wrists inside each leg of the pantyhose at the top of the leg part.
- When the clock starts, player may use only their hands and arms to attempt to grab the pennies.
- Pantyhose cannot touch anything else.
- If the penny touches the floor the game is over.
- To complete this game, player must get both pennies out of the pantyhose with his or her hands and place them on the table within the 60 second time limit.
Junk in the Trunk Minute to Win it Game:
- 8 Ping-pong Balls
- 1 Empty Tissue Box
- 1 Belt
- Wiggle a box that is attached to your waist filled with ping-pong balls until the box is empty.
- Fill the tissue box with ping-pong balls, then attach tissue box to the back of belt. Put on the belt with a tissue box sitting at the small of your back.
- When the clock starts, player may begin moving body to shake the ping-pong balls out.
- Player’s hands or arm may not touch the box or belt.
- Player may only touch the floor with his or her feet.
- To complete the game, player must get all 8 ping-pong balls out of the box within 60 seconds.
We aren’t done, we have more fun ideas for you!
Teens Party Games:
- 1 Hula Hoop
- 1 Bottle of Bubbles
- Start Line
- Player must blow a bubble through a hoop 15′ away.
- When the clock starts, player may grab a bubble wand and begin blowing bubbles from behind start line, 15′ from hoop.
- Player may only use breath to propel bubble.
- Player may not touch the end hoop.
- To complete the game, an un-popped bubble must be created behind the foul line, then blown through the end hoop within 60 seconds.
A Bit Dicey Minute to Win It Game:
- Popsicle Stick
- 6 Dice (you can also use Starbursts for this game)
- Balance six dice (or Starbursts) on a popsicle stick held in your mouth.
- Prior to the game, player places a single popsicle stick in his/her mouth.
- When the clock starts, player will pick up and vertically stack one die at a time on the stick.
- Player may not allow dice to rest against their nose or to touch any part of their face.
- In the event that a die is dropped or falls off of the stick, player may take a replacement die off of the podium and use it in its place.
- To complete the game, 6 dice (or Starbursts) must be stacked one on top of the other on the popsicle stick within 60 seconds.
Bobble Head Minute to Win It Game:
- 1 Pedometer Attached to a Headband
- With a pedometer attached to the forehead, move the head around to record 125 total “steps” in one minute.
- After the headband/pedometer is on the head, the device is set to zero in steps mode.
- When the clock starts, player may begin moving head without touching the pedometer to register “steps”.
- If the pedometer moves, the player may stop motion to prevent it from falling off, re-adjust the headband, then continue.
- To complete the game, player must record 125 steps within 60 seconds.
- 3 Balloons (Inflated)
- Tap 3 balloons to keep them off the ground for a minute.
- When the clock starts, player releases all 3 balloons into the air.
- Player may not hold balloons, allow them to rest on the body, or hit the ground…if they do the game is over.
- To complete the game, player must keep all balloons off the ground for 60 seconds.
Now you have some fun options, it’s time to decide which games you want to play. Remember, they are so fast you can play several games in a pretty short amount of time.
If you want more Minute to Win it Games, we have them!
Have FUN playing minute to win it games for teens.
You Might Also Like: