A Peek at the Fun: If you are throwing a party, you’re in the right place! We have a super fun and simple party game for you. It’s all about unwrapping the candy bar, and it’s so much fun.
Have you ever played this fun and simple unwrap the candy bar party game? It’s exactly what it sounds like…unwrapping a candy bar. But it wouldn’t be a funny party game if we didn’t add some extra twists to make the unwrapping a little trickier.
So let’s see just how fast your party guests can get this candy bar unwrapped and in their mouths!
Hilarious Party Game:
So, basically the objective of this game is to get a candy bar totally unwrapped and ready to eat. The tricky part is that others will be trying to get a turn to do the same.
This game really is perfect for all ages! Simple enough for kiddos but funny enough for adults and everyone in between. You will seriously get some good laughs while playing this funny party game.
- King Size Candy Bar- We used flat candy bars so they were easier to wrap.
- Wrapping Paper
- Oven Mitts- And any other clothing items you want your party guests to use when it’s their turn to unwrap the candy bar.
- Knives- Plastic or butter knives…nothing sharp!
Before the party, wrap your candy bar several times in wrapping paper. The more times you wrap it, the more time it will take to unwrap it, so you can determine the length of the game. Keep in mind who’s playing…younger kiddos will need less wrapping.
How to Play the Unwrap the Candy Bar Game:
- Gather all players around a table (we usually stand).
- Have one player start rolling 2 dice. Each player will roll the dice once and pass the dice along, giving each player a chance to roll.
- If a player rolls doubles (two of the same number) they get a chance to unwrap the candy bar. They need to first put on two oven mitts (one on each hand) and any other item of extra clothing. We’ve played with scarves, hats, ear muffs, rain boots…the idea is that the player will be trying to hurry to get started unwrapping the candy bar and the clothing will slow them down a bit. Keep in mind while one player is trying to get dressed and unwrap the candy bar the dice are still making their way around the table. Once another player rolls doubles, the clothing goes to that player and they get to try to get the candy bar unwrapped.
- Once a player is dressed, they may try to unwrap the candy bar with two knives. Player may not use anything other than knives to touch the candy bar.
- If someone else rolls doubles, the player holding the knives and has the candy bar must quickly pass all objects to the next player.
- The game is won by being the player who unwraps the last of the packaging completely from the candy bar.
- When deciding how hard to make this game, just let ages of the players determine your choices. If you are playing this as a family game with multiple ages, you can have the rules different for each age group playing. Maybe the younger kids only need mittens on their hands, while teens and adults have more clothing to put on!
- You are ready to play!! Have FUN!
Have FUN playing this fun unwrap the candy bar party game!!
You Might Also Like:
Ultimate Guide: Minute to Win It Games
Leave a Reply