A Peek at the Fun: Do you have a sweet tooth that is calling for some attention? These peach cupcakes will do the trick. So delicious, they make a perfect peachy dessert!
Is there anything better in the summer than a perfectly ripe peach? We say that’s a big Y-E-S! These peach cupcakes are even better than eating a fresh peach on a hot summer day. And can we just talk about how adorable this little cutie is?
We recommend stopping whatever you are doing and start baking…you will thank us for the advice!
Is your mouth drooling yet? Seriously, just looking at these cupcakes makes us excited to bake another batch. They are simply amazing, but don’t take our word for it…grab your mixer and let’s get started. We will show you how simple these cupcakes are to put together.Print
Simply Delicious Peach Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 18 Minutes
- Total Time: 33 minutes
- Yield: 24 1x
- 1 White Cake Mix
- 1 Large Box Vanilla Pudding
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 4 Eggs
- 1 TBSP Vanilla
- 3 Sticks of Butter
- 4–6 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Tsp. Peach Extract
- Orange Food Coloring
- Peach Rings
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees
- With a mixer, mix all of the ingredients together until well blended
- Scoop into 24 cupcake liners, filling them 3/4 of the way full
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 Minutes
- Soften Butter and add to the mixer
- Combine with Milk
- Start to add the powdered sugar. Start with 4 Cups and add until you achieve the desired thickness. (If you are piping it on the cupcakes you will want it on the thicker side)
- Add your peach extract. If it’s not quite peachy enough for you add another 1/4 tsp. of the extract.
- Fill a plastic bag and cut the corner of the bag to create a piping bag. This will save you come clean up time. Pipe the frosting on the cupcake and top with a peach ring gummy.
Have a FUN and peachy time baking cupcakes!
You Might Also Like:
We tried these peach cupcakes and they were my families favorite! Thank you for the recipe! I would have never thought to do peach and now I can’t wait to make it for the next family get together! Thank you fun squared!!!