A Peek at the Fun: Are you in the mood for a super yummy dessert? We have these easy homemade donut holes with injectable filling that you are sure to love!
Have we mentioned our obsession with donuts? Because we definitely are obsessed with all things donuts and are always on the lookout for something new to do with them. Well, we have found it! These easy homemade donut holes with injectable filling are certainly new and oh, so yummy!
Easy Homemade Donut Holes:
Don’t these babies look amazing!? And we think they make the perfect party food. Simple serve up a bunch of donut holes with all the options of injectable fillings and let them go crazy! How fun is that!?
And the best part is how simple these are to make! They are so quick and easy, we are sure these homemade donut holes will quickly become a favorite.
Easy Homemade Donut Holes With Injectable Filling
- Pillsbury Biscuit Dough (Or Any Brand You Love)
- Powder Sugar
Your fillings will go in injectors once they are prepared. Make sure to have plenty of injectors so you can have plenty of fillings.
Choose some of your favorite fillings, here are some suggestions.
- Bovarian Cream
- Lemon Cream
- Peanut Butter
- Coconut Cream
- Split each biscuit into thirds and roll them into a tight ball.
- Heat your oil in a saucepan until it starts to bubble slightly. You can test it by putting a small piece of dough in the oil and if it floats to the top, and bubbles, it’s ready.
- Cook your dough balls until the dough is dark brown. Usually 3-5 minutes. When you think they are done, tear one open and make sure it’s cooked all the way through.
- Once they are cooked, place them on a plate with a paper towel. Let cool.
- Fill a ziplock bag with 1-2 cups of powder sugar, placing the donut holes in the bag and shake until they are coated.
How to fill the donuts:
- To fill your injectors, either by pouring the filling in the top or sucking it up through the nozzle. If the filling is thick, sucking it up through the nozzle is easier.
- Once the injectors are filled, serve the donuts and injectors together and let your guest fill the donuts with any flavor they want.
- To fill the donuts, simple insert the nozzle of the injector into the middle of the donut and push the filling into the donut hole.
We found out injectors on Amazon and they worked great! Click here to buy! (Affiliate)
Have FUN with easy homemade donut holes!!
You Might Also Like: