Hey friends! It’s week 2 of our Friend Squared Challenge. Are you accomplishing your goals and having FUN doing it?! Be sure to enter last week’s giveaway before it ends if you accomplished your goals! Enter here. This week we’re going to give you some fun ideas for your health, starting today with a giveaway for 2 Savvy Infusion Water Bottles for you and your friend if you accomplish your goals (whatever they are).
Dessert is such a fun part of life! We both have a HUGE sweet tooth…did I mention HUGE?! We love desserts, Amber loves baking them and Danetta loves to eat them! 🙂 But sometimes you have to reign in that sweet tooth for the sake of the scale, but we don’t think you need to say goodbye to your sweets. We think you can have your cake and eat it too….literally! This low calorie lemon parfait gives you all the yumminess you want without all of the calories! This low calorie lemon parfait is less than 200 calories so bring on the yumminess.
Low Calorie Lemon Parfait:
Aren’t these so pretty? You will not feel like you are deprived when you eat this sweet dessert, but you won’t be breaking your diet either! 🙂
- Small Box of Lemon Pudding
- Angel Food Cake
- Light Cool Whip
- Fresh Strawberries
- Plastic Cups
How to make-
- Make lemon pudding as directed on the box, letting the pudding fully set up (our calorie count is based on using 2% milk to make the pudding).
- Fold in light whip cream in equal parts to the pudding, making sure it’s fully mixed in.
- Cut the angel food cake in squares. We used half of a one inch slice for each cup.
- Dice 3 strawberries per cup.
- Begin the layering with your pudding mixture in the bottom of the cup. Add about 1/4 C of the lemon pudding mixture. Add your cake pieces and your diced strawberries. Add one more layer of the pudding mixture (another 1/4 C) to cover the top. Finish with a dollop of whip cream, a couple of strawberries and cake crumbles.
- Total calorie count based on our quantities is 192!
Here’s a video if you want to watch:
Have FUN eating desserts!
You Might Also Like: