A Peek at the Fun: Are you having a craving for a yummy dessert? We have these strawberry lemon parfait cups for you today, they are delicious and as a bonus they are under 200 calories!
Dessert is such a fun part of life! We both have a HUGE sweet tooth…did I mention HUGE?! We love desserts, Amber loves baking them and Danetta loves to eat them! 🙂 But sometimes you have to reign in that sweet tooth for the sake of the scale, but we don’t think you need to say goodbye to your sweets. We think you can have your cake and eat it too….literally! These low calorie strawberry lemon parfait cups gives you all the yumminess you want without all of the calories! This low calorie lemon parfait is less than 200 calories so bring on the yumminess.
Strawberry Lemon Parfait Cups:
Aren’t these so pretty? You will not feel like you are deprived when you eat this sweet dessert, but you won’t be breaking your diet either! 🙂Print
Strawberry Lemon Parfait Cups
- Small Box of Lemon Pudding
- Angel Food Cake
- Light Cool Whip
- Fresh Strawberries
- Plastic Cups
- Make lemon pudding as directed on the box, letting the pudding fully set up (our calorie count is based on using 2% milk to make the pudding).
- Fold in light whip cream in equal parts to the pudding, making sure it’s fully mixed in.
- Cut the angel food cake in squares. We used half of a one inch slice for each cup.
- Dice 3 strawberries per cup.
- Begin the layering with your pudding mixture in the bottom of the cup. Add about 1/4 C of the lemon pudding mixture. Add your cake pieces and your diced strawberries. Then add one more layer of the pudding mixture (another 1/4 C) to cover the top. Finish with a dollop of whip cream, a couple of strawberries and cake crumbles.
- Total calorie count based on our quantities is 192!
Here’s a video if you want to watch:
Have FUN eating desserts!
You Might Also Like:
Leave a Reply