A Peek at the Fun: Are looking for a fun and simple game to play at your next Christmas Party? This adorable printable Christmas bingo is exactly what you need. It’s super fun and really simple.
Are you planning any holiday parties yet? You know it’s coming so I’m here to help make your party a little simpler.
Bingo makes a perfect party game because it’s so simple and most everyone knows the rules. I have done more class parties for my kiddos than I can count and bingo has always been my go to! All you need to do is print these cute bingo cards and you are ready.
Printable Christmas Bingo:
Bingo is so simple to play and because it’s full of cute pictures, it’s perfect for all ages. All you need to do is to print the bingo cards and cut them in half (I have two per page). And print the draw cards and cut them so you can draw one at a time.
- Christmas Bingo Boards (available to print at the bottom of this post for free)
- Bingo Draw Cards (available to print at the bottom of this post for free)
- Candy or marshmallows to cover the squares
- Bowl or container for draw cards
- Prizes for winners (optional)
Let’s review the rules-
- Give each player a Christmas bingo card. I have 10 different cards so you can have up to 10 players.
- Give each player some place markers. You can use marshmallows or any small candies.
- Put all of your draw cards in a bowl (or anything that holds them).
- Have one person in charge of drawing cards. That person will draw one card at a time and hold it up so the players can see the picture. If a player has a match on their boards they place a candy over the picture.
- Keep drawing cards until a player gets bingo which is 5 covered spaces in a row (horizontal, vertical or diagonal). When a player gets a bingo that player calls out “BINGO.”
- Another variation is to play “Blackout” which is when a player gets all of their pictures on their boards covered. It’s fun to do a couple of rounds of bingo and then go for a blackout.
All we have left is to print the bingo cards and boards. And all you need to do is click and print.
Print Here: Printable Bingo Boards
Print Here: Bingo Draw Cards
If you are planning a party for more players than 10 players, I suggest you split the kiddos into smaller groups. I have some other fun printable games you can check out.
Pro Tip: Laminate the bingo boards and draw cards so you can use them for years to come.
You are all set! I hope you have an amazing and fun Christmas party!
You Might Also Like:
Hilarious Christmas Minute to Win it Games:
25 Fun Christmas Party Ideas for Kids:
Leave a Reply