A Peek at the Fun: Do you have some teens that need to be entertained at the next party you’re throwing? I have this fun M&M party game for teens that is so simple and a total hoot to play!
If you’ve ever thrown a party for a bunch of teenagers, you know how hard it can be to keep them engaged in what’s happening. That’s exactly why fun party games is a must, and I have an awesome one for you! This M&M party game is a perfect way to keep those teens entertained. I’ve played it so many times, and every time it’s a total blast!
M&M Party Game for Teens:
This is such a simple game to put together, and even very simple to play…so let’s get started. Here’s what you need to play…
- Large Bag of M&M’s (any kind you love)
- Scoop or Spoon
- Bowl to Put the M&M’s In
- Extra clothes to put on during the game (hats, gloves, scarf, coat, ear muffs…anything that would be funny for someone to put on)
- 2 Dice
Once you have all of your supplies lined up, you are all set to play.
How to Play the M&M Game:
Objective: Get the most M&M’s scooped from the bowl.
- Put the M&M’s in a bowl and place in the center of the table, along with the extra clothes you will be using.
- Gather all of the players and stand around a table.
- Have one player start rolling 2 dice. Each player will roll the dice once and pass the dice along, giving each player a chance to roll.
- If a player rolls doubles (two of the same number) they get a chance to scoop as many M&M’s as they can. Sounds simple, right?! But before a player can start to scoop M&M’s, they need to first get all dressed up. Each player that rolls a double will quickly put on all of the items of extra clothing you have provided before they get to scoop. Keep in mind while one player is trying to get dressed and scoop M&M’s, the dice are still making their way around the table. Once another player rolls doubles, the clothing goes to that player and they get to try to get the M&M’s.
- Once a player is dressed, they may start to scoop M&M’s one at a time. The player cannot scoop more than one at a time. Each player will make a pile of their M&M’s in front of them.
- If someone else rolls doubles, the player holding the scoop must quickly pass all objects to the next player.
- Keep playing until all of the M&M’s have been scooped. (You may also set a time on this game if you prefer). The game is won by being the player with the most M&M’s in their pile at the end.
- You are ready to play!! Have FUN!
This game is so simple, which is why it’s such a blast. I promise there will be lots of laughs, and even some rowdiness. It’s a fast paced game, the teens get really invested in what’s happening.
Have FUN playing this M&M Party Game for Teens!!
You Might Also Like: