We hope by now you know one thing about us…we love chocolate. So, when Amber asks if we should try to make Valentine’s Chocolate Bowls the answer is an obvious YES! Whether you are planning a romantic dinner for two, or sharing Valentine’s night with the kiddos, this Valentine’s chocolate bowl is a must try. We love the way it turned out, and most importantly, it tasted amazing.
Aren’t these so adorable? We filled these bowls with chocolate mousse and topped them with whipped cream and sprinkles. We can’t think of a better combination.
Valentine’s Chocolate Bowls:
- Balloons (make sure you buy sturdy balloons so they can hold up the some heat)
- Pink Melting Chocolate
- Chocolate Mousse (we used the Dream Whip mousse recipe)
- Whipped Cream
How To Make:
- Blow up a balloon to a softball size.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave, making sure it’s not too hot or it will pop your ballon.
- Dip the ballon in the chocolate about half way. This will be the size of your cup, so just decide how deep you want it.
- Sprinkle before the chocolate dries.
- Let the chocolate dry completely.
- Pop the balloon and let it pull away from the sides of the chocolate. If the balloon doesn’t naturally release from the chocolate, carefully work the balloon away from the sides.
- Fill with mousse and top with whip cream and sprinkles! Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Have a deliciously FUN Valentine’s Day!
You Might Also Like: