What are you planning for that special someone this Valentine’s Day? We really, really hope it involves food, and more specifically, we hope it involves dessert! This is one of our favorite topics, especially if it is chocolate. This Romantic Valentine’s Dessert is perfect to share with your sweetheart. It’s pretty, yummy and best of all, super simple to make!
Romantic Valentine’s Dessert:
- Chocolate Mousse (we made this with Dream Whip using the recipe on the box)
- Whipped Cream
- Angel Food Cake (diced)
- Strawberries (diced)
- Glassware (got ours at the dollar store)
How to Assemble:
- We started with a layer of chocolate mousse, spooning it into the glass. Choose a glass that has a wide enough opening that you can get the food in the cup. Be careful to not touch the edges of the glass, this will keep it looking amazing.
- Then add a layer of whip cream.
- Add in the diced strawberries and angel food cake.
- Spoon in another layer of the chocolate mousse.
- Top with a spoonful of whip cream, strawberries, and crumbled angel food cake.
- We tied a ribbon around the stem of the glass, holding it in place with a piece of tape on the back.
Have a Fun and Romantic Valentine’s Day!
You Might Also Like: