A Peek at the Fun: Are you looking for a fun way to throw a fun bridal shower party this spring? I have this fun “Spring into Love” bridal shower full of everything you need to throw your own party!
This was such a fun project because I did this fun bridal shower party for my niece. It’s so fun when I get to throw fun events for the people I love! And this “Spring into Love” bridal shower is seriously so adorable I have definitely fallen in love!
It’s tons of fun to come up with bridal shower themes and this one was so sweet!
Bridal Shower Party Ideas:
Let’s start to break this shower down so you can see what I did and how it all came together!
I started at Oriental Trading and ordered so many cute, fun things to help this bridal shower come together. I knew I wanted it to feel like spring so I went for fun, bright patterns.
Let’s talk about the invitations, this is where the party gets started!
Printable Bridal Shower Invitations:
Every party starts with a fun invitation-and I’ve got one for you!
If you’d like to use this invitation, you’ll want to right click and save it on to your computer. Then open it in a program like PicMonkey and add your text. If you don’t know how to do that, here’s a tutorial for you. It’s easy!
A balloon arrangement is an easy way to give you a lot of color and pattern at your bridal shower. These polka dotted lanterns were perfection, and they were so easy to work with. I knew I wanted to use them in a different and creative way, so I added them to this balloon arrangement and used them as bridal shower centerpieces for our table. It was so easy to put together but added major color and fun to the table!
Wedding Shower Decorations:
- Balloons (different sizes within your color scheme, including pattern balloons too)
- Ribbon or String
- Oriental Trading Lanterns
How to Make the Balloon Arrangement:
- Blow up your balloons. Put together your lanterns by unfolding them and inserting the metal frame inside.
- Cut a long piece of the ribbon/string. You want to cut it longer than the balloon arrangement’s final size.
- Cut 3-4 inch strips of the ribbon-you will need one for each balloon and lantern you are putting in the arrangement.
- Using one of the small pieces of ribbon, place your long ribbon piece in the center of the small strip and then begin to tie a knot around it. Place the end of the balloon in the knot, and tighten the small ribbon around the balloon. You should have the longer ribbon tied in with your balloon, allowing the ballon to slide along the longer piece of ribbon. (see steps below)
- Repeat this step with each balloon or lantern. You should be able to slide the balloons and lantern together making your arrangement as full as you desire.
Here I’m stringing the lanterns and adding them to the balloons:
And you end up with something bright and fun like this:
Nothing says spring like tulips, so of course I needed to add them to my decor. When in doubt about how to decorate a space, you really can’t go wrong with flowers. Did you notice the pink and white chevron table runner? Thank you Oriental Trading!
Bunting always adds some color and a fun flare to to any bridal shower party, and this spring inspired bunting is perfection. I have step by step instructions for you here-
And the cute pink letters all ready for you here-
Bridal Shower Party Favors:
It’s always a good idea to send your guests home with a little something from your bridal shower party. These popcorn boxes make the perfect bridal shower party favors. So simple and yummy!
Recipe for the Popcorn:
- 8 Cups of Popped Pop Corn
- 12 Ounces White Chocolate Chips
- 2 Cups of Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flakes
- 1-2 tsp. Coconut Extract
- 1 Cup M&M’s
- Pink Melting Chocolate (If Desired)
How to Make:
- Measure out 8 cups of popcorn into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave stirring every 30 seconds until melted completely.
- Pour the white chocolate over the measured popcorn and stir until the popcorn is evenly coated.
- Add the coconut extract and stir.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients-marshmallows, coconut flakes and M&M’s and mix it all together.
- Lay the mixture out on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper and let cool.
- If you desire, melt some pink melting chocolate in a bowl and spoon it over the popcorn mixture in a drizzle.
- Let cool and then break apart and enjoy!!
I put our popcorn in these cute pink and white chevron boxes from Oriental Trading and added this fun tag! It’s such a fun way to thank your guests for coming.
Here’s the tags for your party favors:
Bridal Shower Food:
Have you served mini desserts before? If not, I would highly recommend it and this is the perfect occasion. Not only are they adorable and simple to make, but it allows your guests several options to choose from. At our bridal shower I served strawberry shortcake, cheesecakes topped with cherries, chocolate mousse, and a pistachio pudding mousse. These mini desserts were served in these square bottom cups from Oriental Trading and they worked perfectly.
I have been dying to serve macarons at an event and this Spring Into Love Bridal Shower Party seemed like the perfect opportunity. I have recently discovered the magic of macaron cookies and I’m a true believer, they are amazing. And because they are so bright and colorful, they make a functional centerpiece. Oriental Trading had this macaron stand, and it was simple to put together and was perfect for our dessert table. I don’t think we’ll ever admit to how many of these little beauties I ate! 😉
I kept the drink super simple with a water bottle, drink mix it, and straw tied together. You can print yours with this link below!
Fun Bridal Shower Games:
I know sometimes bridal shower games aren’t people’s favorites, but I think they are a great way to break the ice and make your guests feel comfortable. It’s always a good idea to have something for your guests to do so they can feel a part of things, regardless of whether they know many people at the event. I played several simple Bridal Shower Games that were super low key and fun. Click here for details-
Another idea, that isn’t necessarily a game, but a fun way to involve your guests is 52 date night ideas. Give your guests popsicle sticks and markers and have them write down fun date night ideas for the bride and groom. Provide this cute jar so the bride to be can take it home with her.
Bridal Shower Printables:
Here are some tags for you to use throughout your party wherever it works for you. Here’s three-the first are tags and I’ve got them in a PDF if you want:
Or you can save it from here:
And then here’s a couple of others you can use how you want. Just save them to your computer and then open them in a program like Word or Pages, size how you want and print.
And here’s my shopping list to help out!
Supplies We Used:
- Macaron Stand (& Macarons-I got ours at a local shop)
- Paper Lanterns
- Chevron Boxes
- Chevron Snack Bowls
- String or Ribbon
- Chevron Table Runner
- Square Bottom Plastic Tumblers
- Water Bottles
- Scrapbook Paper
Have FUN Throwing a Bridal Shower!
You Might Also Like: