A Peek at the Fun: Looking for a fun idea for your next backyard BBQ or summer party? This simple S’mores charcuterie board idea is perfect for summer entertaining. It’s so easy to put together and such a fun addition to any backyard summer bash.
“This post has been sponsored by Jet-puffed, HONEY MAID Graham Crackers, and Hershey’s. All thoughts and opinions are our own”
Summer is fast approaching (YAY!!), and that means more opportunities to gather your friends and family together and hang out in the backyard. We aren’t sure what it is about summer that makes people want to gather more, but they do and we are ready for the fun!
This basic s’mores charcuterie board idea, filled with HONEY MAID Graham Crackers, HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bars, and JET PUFFED Marshmallows, is perfect for your next summer party—we love to make it for all of our S’mores Saturday get-togethers! Serving s’mores guarantees your guests will eat happily and have plenty of opportunities to interact with one another, which is always the goal when entertaining—right?!
This charcuterie board is so easy to put together, but they’re so trendy right now and so much fun to make and serve—we couldn’t resist making a summer fun s’mores version!
Doesn’t that make you want to eat a s’more?! Yum! Hello summer!
Summer Party Charcuterie Board Idea:
Isn’t this such a fun idea for your next backyard party?
When you combine HONEY MAID Graham Crackers, HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bars, and JET PUFFED Marshmallows, you know a party is about to happen. And what’s even better? We found them all at our local Dollar General. And best yet, they are having an amazing sale.
When you buy 1 HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate 6pk + 1 HONEY MAID Graham Crackers, you get a FREE JET PUFFED Marshmallow. Offer valid 6/30-7/6/19. It’s the perfect time to grab all the supplies for this fun idea!
We promised easy, and it doesn’t get much more easy than one-stop shopping. They had everything we needed to put this fun s’mores charcuterie board together. Entertaining doesn’t need to be costly or stressful, especially when you have a go-to store like Dollar General in your neighborhood!
Are you ready to get started? Let’s put this together.
Shopping List at Dollar General:
- HONEY MAID Graham Crackers
- HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bars
- JET PUFFED Marshmallows
Other Items needed:
- Charcuterie Board: You can use anything for this…a cutting board, large platter, or charcuterie board. If you are using a surface that’s not food safe, place a piece of parchment paper down before placing your s’mores ingredients.
- Chafing Dish Fuel Cans: If you want to provide a place to roast the marshmallows, these can be a fun option. If you have a fire pit or BBQ, you can skip the chafing cans.
Now that you have all of the supplies, it’s time to put this s’mores charcuterie board together.
How To Make this Charcuterie Board:
- Unwrap the HONEY MAID Graham Crackers, HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bars, and JET PUFFED Marshmallows
- Break the HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bars into squares
- Place the HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bars and HONEY MAID Graham Crackers around your board, keeping them together in small clusters.
- Fill in the rest of the board with the JET PUFFED Marshmallows.
- Add chafing dish fuel cans and skewers if you are using them.
That’s it! You are ready for your guests. Place your charcuterie board in a place that people can gather around it and see how social your party becomes. If you are hosting a large party, we recommend doing several charcuterie boards so your guests all have access to it.
These turned out amazing! It just doesn’t get any better than a classic s’more on a summer night!
Head to Dollar General and grab your supplies!
Have FUN making and serving your S’mores Charcuterie Board!
You Might Also Like:
The word ‘Charcuterie ‘ means cold, cooked meats.
Cindy Brener says
I love your smores board, amazing,
I made one,
The parafin candle, is it okay for consumption, i suddenly panicked that it may be toxic
Amber & Danetta says
Uuuuuh that’s a good question?
Did a little reading since i sent my questions to you, seems okay, not healthy but not toxic so im goung for it, thanks