A Peek at the Fun: Do you have Homecoming or Prom on the brain right now? If you do, we have a super fun running themed prom proposal to get you started.
~Written by Danetta~
Well, somehow it happened. My oldest son is a high schooler and is on the dating scene. He has been to one school dance and now is getting ready for another. Naturally, when my kiddos need something creative they come to me for ideas, but not this time! In our house the student has become the master. My son came home with this fun running themed prom proposal in his mind and asked me to help him make it happen.
His date is on the cross country and track team, so naturally my son was thinking all about running. I think he nailed it with this running themed homecoming proposal.
Isn’t this a fun surprise for someone to come home to? And it’s so simple to put together, we have everything you need to pull it together.
What You Will Need:
- Poster Board
- Card Stock Paper (Any Color)
- Printable Tag
- Shoe Box
- Anything a Runner Might Like (Socks, Sports Drinks, Candy, Water)
- Ribbon (Optional)
- Let’s start with the poster board. This will be the first thing your date will see, and where the journey to the big question begins. Simply write the question on the poster board in any style and color you like. When you deliver this promposal, the poster board will be hung on the front door.
- You need to cut footprints out of the card stock paper. Cut as many footprints as you will need to take them from the front door through the house to the bedroom of person you are asking. Leaving a trail for them to follow.
- Lead the footprints to the outside of the bedroom door where you will leave the shoe box with all of the supplies in it. We filled our box with socks, candy, and drinks. Make sure to print the tag and include it in the box.
- It’s super important to include the name of the person who is doing the asking. Spell the name out with one letter on each footprint. Tape them on the bedroom door all jumbled up so they have to figure it out.
That’s it! You have a super fun running themed promposal ready to go.
Promposal Printable Tag:
This dance proposal works for any dance so we’ve made several versions of this tag so you can have exactly what you need.
Here is the printable tag for you to use. You can save it to your computer and then size and print how you want or we’ve got a PDF with a few on it ready for you to print.
Have FUN With Dance Invitations!
You Might Also Like: