In my (Danetta talking here) world there is nothing better than a newborn baby!! Seriously just typing this makes me swoon big time. I can hardly contain my excitement when someone I know is expecting, knowing there will be gifts to buy and babies to snuggle. Because I know how many diapers a new mom will be going through in that first year, I usually try to include diapers in every baby gift I put together. This Diaper Themed Baby Gift Idea is a fun way to give a very practical and useful gift! Love how cute this is!
Diaper Themed Baby Gift Idea:
My “baby” is nine, but I remember the baby years like they were yesterday (do I sound old right now?)! They were wonderful years full of snuggles, sleep deprivation, and laughs. I learned very quickly to keep a sense of humor, or I would spend many days in tears. I remember one day waking up after only getting a few hours of sleep to a crying baby. He needed to be fed and changed, which I expected, but what I did not expect is being out of diapers. 6am, no diapers, a crying infant, and a tired momma….yep, I needed a sense of humor!
I didn’t know about Sam’s Club and how easily I could have stocked up on diapers. They make it even easier now with Sam’s Scan & Go app, where you can scan your items while you shop and skip the check out. Maybe avoiding the 6 am crisis of having no diapers!
How fun is this Diaper Themed Baby Gift Idea? It is super easy to put together and makes such a fun gift to give. Here’s how to make it.
- Photo box (or any box you want to use)
- Scotch Tape
- Diapers (Pampers or Luvs)
- Tag (available to print below)
- Pampers wipes
- Baby Powder
- Diaper rash cream
- Baby toys
- Stuffed animals
How to Make:
- Roll your diapers starting at the bottom.
- Take the rolled diaper and tape around it with the adhesive side of the tape facing away from the diaper. Place the tape in the center of the diaper.
- Once taped, place the rolled diaper on the outside corner of the box. Repeat this until the entire outside of the box is lined with diapers.
- Wrap your ribbon around the box using the tape that is already on the diapers to keep it in place.
- Print the tag (see below).
- Fill the box with the fun baby gifts.
Here are some fun tags for you to use. Just right click and save to your computer, then open in a program like Word or Pages and size how you want. Or, we have a PDF with several of each version ready for you to print.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pampers and Luvs at Sam’s Club. The opinions and text are all mine.
You Might Also Like: