A Peek at the Fun: New baby gift baskets make perfect baby shower gifts. I have this fun and creative diaper gift basket for you today, and it’s adorable!
In my world there is nothing better than a newborn baby!! Seriously just typing this makes me swoon big time. I can hardly contain my excitement when someone I know is expecting, knowing there will be gifts to buy and babies to snuggle. Because I know how many diapers a new mom will be going through in that first year, I usually try to include diapers in all of the new baby gift baskets I put together. What’s super fun and creative about this gift basket idea is that the basket itself is made with diapers. Such a perfect baby shower gift!
New Baby Gift Baskets:
My “baby” is nine, but I remember the baby years like they were yesterday (do I sound old right now?)! They were wonderful years full of snuggles, sleep deprivation, and laughs. I learned very quickly to keep a sense of humor, or I would spend many of my days in tears. I remember one day waking up after only getting a few hours of sleep to a crying baby. He needed to be fed and changed, which I expected, but what I did not expect is being out of diapers. 6am, no diapers, a crying infant, and a tired momma….yep, I needed a sense of humor!
I didn’t know about Sam’s Club and how easily I could have stocked up on diapers. They make it even easier now with Sam’s Scan & Go app, where you can scan your items while you shop and skip the check out. Maybe avoiding the 6am crisis of having no diapers!
How fun is this new baby gift basket? It is super easy to put together and makes such a fun gift to give.
Baby Shower Gift Basket:
Here’s how to make it.
- Photo box (or any box you want to use)
- Scotch Tape
- Diapers (Pampers or Luvs)
- Tag (available to print below)
- Pampers wipes
- Baby Powder
- Diaper rash cream
- Baby toys
- Stuffed animals
How to Make:
- Roll your diapers starting at the bottom.
- Take the rolled diaper and tape around it with the adhesive side of the tape facing away from the diaper. Place the tape in the center of the diaper.
- Once taped, place the rolled diaper on the outside corner of the box. Repeat this until the entire outside of the box is lined with diapers.
- Wrap your ribbon around the box using the tape that is already on the diapers to keep it in place.
- Print the tag (see below).
- Fill the box with the fun baby gifts.
Here are some fun tags for you to use. Just right click and save to your computer, then open in a program like Word or Pages and size how you want. Or, I have a PDF with several of each version ready for you to print.
How adorable is this?!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pampers and Luvs at Sam’s Club. The opinions and text are all mine.
You Might Also Like: