A Peek at the Fun: Do your kiddos have Homecoming or Prom coming up? If you are looking for cute prom proposals we have this fun promposal with Starbursts that is perfect!
If you have a high schooler, you probably have experienced Prom and Homecoming proposals. They are the perfect way to start a fun journey to the big dance. Danetta has joined this new world of promposals with her oldest child so naturally it has our creative juices flowing. Bring on the fun and creative promposals.
Cute Prom Proposals:
We are in love with this cute and simple homecoming proposal, it is a burst of color and such a simple dance invitation to put together.
What you will need:
- White Poster Board
- Starbursts (About 100)
- Double Sided Tape
- Printable Burst Tag
- Two Small Slips of Paper That Will Fit in the Starburst Wrapper
- Print the tag and cut it in a circle. Place it in the center of the poster board, securing it with tape.
- Choose two Starbursts and carefully unwrap them. Write your question on one of the small slips of paper and place it on the inside of the wrapper. Write the name of the person who is doing the inviting on the other small piece of paper and place it in the other wrapper.
- Carefully rewrap the Starbursts, making sure the question and the name are in the wrappers.
- Now simply start to make your lines coming from the center circle. Each line of Starbursts will be different lengths. Secure them down with double sided tape.
- Last step…make a very fun delivery!!
We have made things even easier for you by making the tag printable!
Just right click and save to your computer, then open in a program like Word or Pages and size how you want, then print!
Or here’s a PDF with the tag included on it that you can just print:
Have FUN with Prom and Homecoming Proposals!!
You Might Also Like: