A Peek at the Fun: This fun printable Valentine Bingo game is the perfect addition to your next Valentine’s Day party. Super simple, and such fun to play.
Valentine’s Day parties seem to be a staple around here with my kiddos. I think I’ve helped at every class party. So, I’m always on the look out for fun and simple party ideas and this Valentine bingo is perfect. I love playing bingo at parties because usually most everyone knows the rules making playing super simple. And because I have everything ready for you, it’s as simple as pushing the print button.
Aren’t these bingo cards so cute? And I have 14 different bingo boards so you can play with a larger group.
Let’s review how to play this fun Valentine’s Day bingo.
- Print out the bingo cards.
- I’ve got two cards on each page, so cut in half. If you think you might be using these cards more than once, I would recommend laminating them.
- Cut the draw cards (and laminate them as well if you choose to laminate).
- To play, simply give each player a bingo card. Put the draw cards in a bowl or sack and begin to draw one card at a time. Hold the image up so the players can see it and mark their bingo card if that image is on their board.
- You can have the players mark off their boxes with candy or marshmallows. You can also use a pen or marker but then you won’t be able to play multiple games. So do what works for you.
- The player is going for 5 squares in a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally).
- When the player gets 5 in a row they yell “BINGO” and they are the winner.
When I play this I will provide prizes for the winners. Just a quick trip to the local dollar store or stock up on some fun candy bars and it will make the game even more fun. It’s a good idea to bring extra prizes so you can play lots of game. It’s also common to have more than one winner per round.
Another fun version is blackout. In blackout each player keeps playing until all the squares are covered. The first player to have their board covered yells “BLACKOUT” and they win.
So no matter what party you have going, this Valentine’s Day bingo is a fun and simple addition.
It’s time to print these little cuties.
Simply click the links below and print.
I hope you have so much fun playing this Valentine’s Day Bingo Game.
You Might Also Like:
Minute to Win it Valentine Games:
Leave a Reply