A Peek at the Fun: How well do you know your significant other? Maybe it’s time to find out with this fun printable newlywed game! Such a fun addition to any party.
Have you ever played the newlywed game? It’s fun to play and such a great way to get to know other couples. We have played it several times, and it’s always a hoot. Lots of laughs and sharing.
The newlywed game is especially fun to add to a Valentine’s Day party or any party that is for couples. If you are looking for a fun Valentine’s Day party, we have a fun fondue party you’ll love!
And what makes this an even better? We have the questions on cute little cards all ready for you to print.
This is such a fun way for you and your part guests to interact and find out more about one another. We promise you’ll laugh so hard at some of the answers the couples will come up with.
You will have two rounds, both being worth a different amount of points. Maybe the first round all questions are worth 5 points and the second round each question is worth 10 points…something like that. You will also need to decide how many questions you want in each round. We have given you 14 questions for each spouse (men and women). But remember, you may need a question or two left for a tiebreaker at the end of the game.
- The first round, have the men go in another room. Make sure they go far enough away they can’t hear what the ladies are saying.
- While the men are in another room, give the women a piece of paper and pencil to write their answers down. Then read the questions to the women using the question cards with the red border. Again, you have predetermined how many questions per round (we would suggest 5 questions per round, leaving you some bonus questions for the end). After you have asked all of the questions for that round, invite the men to return to sit by their wife. Make sure the ladies cover their answers so their hubby’s can’t see!
- Read the first question you asked the ladies out loud for the group to hear, giving the men a few moments to formulate an answer. Start with a couple, asking the husband to respond to the question. He gives his answer out loud for the group to hear. After he states his answer, his wife will reveal the answer she wrote down. If the answers match, they receive the points. It will be up the the group to determine if answers match or not if there is a close one! Repeat this process until all of the questions and answers have been revealed.
- It’s now time for the ladies to step out of the room. You will repeat this process, but this time you will read the men the questions with the black border. Again, reading the same amount of questions you read to the women. Have the men write down their answers and then cover them up before the ladies return.
- Ask the question out loud giving the women time to come up with an answer and then start around the room. Once all of the questions have been answered that is the end of round 1.
- Round two will be the same, the only difference is the points each team will receive for their answers. Maybe save the harder questions for round two.
- Sometimes it’s fun to have a bonus round, with one or two questions (the hardest ones) being worth a lot of points. You can decide if a bonus round sounds fun. If you do, it would be the same process but only asking one question to each spouse.
- If there is a tie, ask the couples who have tied a tie-breaking question, the couple who answers correctly wins the game!
- Most importantly, this is a game…so have FUN!
Newlywed Game Questions:
Here’s the list of newlywed game questions. We also have them all ready for you to print.
- How many dates did you go on before you had your first kiss?
- What is the most annoying thing your spouse does?
- What does your husband love most about you?
- What is your husband’s favorite possession?
- What would your husband say is your best physical feature?
- What is your husband’s favorite outfit you wear?
- What is your husband’s favorite song?
- What is your husband’s favorite movie?
- What is your husband’s favorite pet?
- What was your first date?
- What is your husband’s best quality?
- What is your husband’s favorite meal?
- What is his biggest pet peeve?
- What is your love song?
- What is your wife’s favorite outfit?
- What is your wife’s favorite color?
- If your wife could go anywhere on vacation, where would she go?
- Who was your wife’s childhood best friend?
- When would your wife say she fell in love with you?
- What is your wife’s least favorite household chore?
- Who is your wife’s celebrity crush?
- What is your wife’s favorite store?
- How many pairs of shoes does your wife own?
- What color is your wife’s toothbrush?
- What does your spouse wear to bed?
- What is your wife’s favorite dessert?
- What is your wife’s favorite hobby?
- What would your wife say is the most memorable part of your proposal?
If you want to make things super simple, just print these cards off and you are ready to play!
We hope you have FUN playing this Newlywed Game!
You Might Also Like:
Leave a Reply