A Peek at the Fun: Are you a mom who’s kiddo is looking for cute ways to ask a girl to homecoming? Well look no further, we have this fun donut bouquet that is a perfect invitation or acceptance to a dance.
Do you have high school aged kiddos yet? If you do, you have probably experienced high school dances and all of the fun that goes with them.
The best part of the dances for us are the invitations and acceptances, and the more creative the better. While we love creative we also love, love, love simple! This fun donut bouquet “promposal” is both.
So whether you are looking for an invitation or a fun way to answer, we have you covered.
Cute Ways to Ask a Girl to Homecoming:
Have we shared our love of donuts with you guys? Seriously, we love them so much so naturally any excuse we have to use donuts we do it. And this fun dance invitation gave us the perfect excuse to play with donuts and we took it.
Let’s get busy making this awesome bouquet.
- Skewer Sticks
- Dry Flower Foam Sized to Fit in the Bucket
- Poke the skewers through the donuts. If the donuts slip down the sticks you can add a dab of hot glue on the stick where you want it to stop.
- Place the foam in the bucket.
- Stick the skewers with the donuts into the foam creating the bouquet. Place the higher ones in the back and the lower ones in the front.
- Add curly cue ribbon through the sticks filling the extra space on the top of the bucket.
- Place the tag on the bucket using double sided tape.
And speaking of tags, we have it all ready for you, simply right click and save it, open in a program like Word or Pages on your computer, then size how you want, and print.
Or we have a page all ready for you to print with the tag on it.
This just may be the yummiest invitation you will ever give.
Have Fun With Donuts and Dances!!
Leave a Reply