A Peek at the Fun: Are you looking for a fun Valentine’s Day breakfast idea for your kiddos this year? We have this cute heart shaped Valentine’s inspired pancake that will be sure to start your Valentine’s Day off right!
If you are wanting a fun way to kick off your Valentine’s Day, this heart shaped pancake will do the trick. Sometimes as moms we want to do fun things to celebrate, but we run out of time. With this simple Valentine’s Day breakfast you can add the fun without spending a bunch of time and energy doing it. The kiddos will love coming to the table on Valentine’s Day with this cute fella on their plate.
We both love to do “Heart Attacks” on Valentine’s Day for our kiddos and this breakfast is a great way to top it off. Everything is heart themed, and a perfect addition to a traditional “Heart Attack.” If you don’t know what a heart attack is, it’s when you put hearts all over someone’s room, door, car, closet, really anywhere it’ll be seen. Such a fun way to say Happy Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day Breakfast:
How fun is this little guy? And the best part is how easy he is to make, we will show you what we did.
- Pancake Batter
- Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter
- Whip Cream in a Can
- Heart Shaped Marshmallows
- Cute Heart Themed Paper Products
- Make your pancake batter as directed on the package.
- Spray your cookie cutter with cooking spray on the inside rim.
- Place the cookie cutter on a flat griddle or middle of a non stick pan and pour your batter in the cookie cutter. *If the batter starts to leak out, push down on the cookie cutter for about 10-15 seconds until it starts to cook.
- When it’s ready to be flipped, flip the entire cookie cutter over. The pancake will slide down so it’s on the hot surface.
- When your pancake is golden brown, remove from the pan and the cookie cutter.
- Place your pancake in the center of your plate, add fruit to make legs, arms, and face. Add your heart shaped marshmallows for the eyes and he’s complete.
Super quick and simple, but you’ll be a super star when your family sees this little guy!
If you want to change things up, we also did this fun heart shaped pancake with an arrow through it. We did the same process, but instead of adding arms and legs, we put a skewer through the pancake and added the raspberries and marshmallow to the ends of the skewer. Top it with the whip cream and you have a cute and delicious breakfast.
Have FUN serving your Valentine’s Day breakfast!!
You Might Also Like: