This is one of my favorite peach cobbler recipes because it couldn’t be simpler and it’s so yummy!! I’ve been using this recipe for years and cooking it in a 9×13 pan…but this Peach Cobbler in a Jar was a flash of genius. We have a peach tree that is providing so many peaches we are looking for ways to use them up (not a hard problem…I know) and this is going to do the trick! It’s the perfect amount of dessert and such a fun gift to give.
Peach Cobbler in a Jar:
Peach Cobbler Recipe:
- Cut and peel peaches (approximately 2 peaches per jar)
- Sprinkle peaches with cinnamon and sugar to taste
- Fill jar 1/2 inch from the top with peaches (push the peaches down to fit more)
- Sprinkle 1-2 Tbs. dry white cake mix on the top of peaches (fill to top of jar)
- Add a 1/2-1 tsp. butter on top of dry cake mix
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes until cake mix is golden
Let the cobbler cool, add a cute ribbon and this cute tag (I added a little green glitter to the leaf just for fun). Right click and save this tag to your computer and size it how you want and then print.
Doesn’t this look so delicious?!
Here’s a video to show how simple this cobbler is, and trust me, it’s simply amazing!
Have FUN making this!
You Might Also Like: